Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Changes in Life

Did anyone else hear that very loud sucking sound Tuesday night? It happened about 8:00 pm. Well, if you did and you wanted to figure out the source of the noise...it was me. The sound was the huge quantity of money being sucked from our bank accounts.


For some unknown reason, I went to Target Tuesday night...alone. No Lovie, no kids. I strolled around through every department (and this was a Super Target!) I was only there for diapers but somehow managed to come home with over $200 worth of stuff. Then I went to Best Buy to get a DVD burner. We've been taking home videos and need a way to get them off the computer and on a DVD. See, very justifiable purchases.

Today was one of those days where you just feel the need to make a change in your life, no matter how small. I made about a change that resulted in a new look for Mommy.
What do you think? Pretty cute huh? Where is an airbrush artist when you need one to get rid of that little pimple on the end of my nose??










Upcoming events in the Parker household:
Homecoming - Big B's first Texas homecoming. He's got a date and a mum. Photos to come...
Lovie's trip to San Diego - Before starting the new job, a quick trip to visit his family and his recently reconciled brothers.

Hope everyone is enjoying our fall weather!!

No comments: