Monday, January 26, 2009

Anyone have adoption papers handy?



Saturday night, Lovie and I went out to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo with our friends and had such a great time! We had friends in HIGH places. We had admission to the "Backstage" area which is basically a bar and restaurant. And we had box seats right next to the shoots where the bulls and the broncos (and their riders) came out.

Who knew that we'd be hangin' with so much money? Here's a funny story. JJ and I were posing to get our picture taken together and JJ see's a man in a cowboy hat walking towards us. "C'mon! Get in our picture!" He kinda grabs the guy, puts his arm around him and we all smile. Click.

"Lovie, do you know who that was?"

"Uh, yeah. It was Ed Bass. Wasn't that hilarious? Did he just grab my butt?"

"I don't know. Do you think he'll adopt us??"





1 comment:

HumphreyFamily said...

I swear--those cool things only happen to y'all!!!