Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooom

I am so behind on the events in the Parker household. Let me try to get you caught up.
1. Stinkerbelle's first birthday!! Yea! We had a party for her here at the house. It was basically a party for us more than for her. We had BBQ, sat outside in the yard and chatted and played washers. I think there was about 30 people here. She loved it, despite having to take a nap!


Here she is dressed in her funky "I'm One!" outfit.



2. Our 3rd Anniversary - we "celebrated" by staying home. Lovie was sick with a bad ear infection. I am hoping for a "make up" anniversary after the new baby arrives.

3. Baseball, baseball, baseball - Brockstar made baseball all-stars and has been playing in tournaments every week/weekend since school got out. It's a lot of fun, when it isn't miserably hot. His team is doing really well! They've won every tournament they've entered so far. The upcoming tournaments are the kind that move up a level until ultimately you play in Japan or somewhere like that.


2 comments:

40-dayturnaround said...

Stinkerbelle looks like a '60's child! What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

wow, i was checking outyour blog and can't believe you are about to me a mommy again... how exciting, I'm really happy for you!!! you look really happy!

Paul