Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Growing Belly...

Okay, this is not the most flattering picture but JJ took it today and it's a great view of my growing growing g-r-o-w-i-n-g belly. I have 6 weeks left.

Delivery date is scheduled for July 23. So far, so good. I have had to start taking iron supplements and my platelet count was low but it came back up with my latest round of blood work. Neither are serious, just something to monitor.

We're having another baby girl. Havanna likes to lift up her shirt and pat my belly. She likes to do it because it makes her Mommy and Daddy laugh. Havanna just celebrated her first birthday. She doesn't really understand what is going on yet.

Now that I think about it, neither do we.


2 comments:

40-dayturnaround said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you! Enjoy it all! Juliet