Friday, September 21, 2007

Feeling Dim

Is it just me? I read other blogs and I feel incredibly un-witty. I like to think I am a pretty intelligent person and yet, when I read other writings on blogsites, I can't help feel a little dim.

For now, I am telling myself that it is temporary. That the more I blog, the better at it I will become. In the mean time, you'll have to suffer through my unwitty thoughts.

Once again, the Parkers are dedicating the upcoming weekend to "finish the house projects." (That was last weekend's objective too.) The list of remaining chores isn't long

-Paint and install door casing (trim) in Marci's office
-Install lighting in dining room
-Repair and paint drywall in Havanna's room
-Paint and install baseboard in Havanna's room/closet
-Paint and install baseboard in Hallway
-Paint and install baseboard in master bedroom
-Clean party room and guest room

Whew. All of this has to be wedged in between football games, baseball games, and volunteer work. Anyone want to take bets on whether this gets done?


Right now, I'm listening to some singer named Leslie Feist. She sings the "1234" song on the iPod commercials. It gets stuck in your head. I started making up my own lyrics and I sing them to Havanna. She thinks they're witty.

No comments: