Monday, March 10, 2008

Catching Up

We've had several adventures since my last posting so I will try to catch you up. I apologize for keeping you on pins and needles while waiting for the latest installement of Parker news.

Cowtown Marathon

The family registered to participate in the Cowtown Marathon Kid's 5K race. (That's right, we didn't register for the whole marathon...just the 5k. I took some pictures on the way to the race, but then forgot the camera and didn't have any of us actually racing. The only proof I can offer is that our finish times are published on the race's website:

http://www.cowtownmarathon.org/


After the race, we went where any normal athlete would go for an after-race celebration. To Jamba Juice for a healthy drink? No. To SouperSalad for a light meal? No way! We went out for Mexican food for some cheesy goodness and a cold margarita!

Next adventure...Florida Keys! A Grown Up Vacation

No comments: